Schedule a Presentation for Your Neighborhood or Organization
OEM engages with Houston neighborhoods through a variety of annual preparedness events, including the annual ReadyHouston Preparedness Kit Chef’s Challenge at Market Square Park.
The Office of Emergency Management offers presentations to groups of 30 or more throughout the City. This may include:
- A brief slide presentation
- An indoor or outdoor table setting with materials (requires 150+ anticipated attendees)
- A viewing of the ReadyHouston Video
- An interactive event for youth groups
- Subject-matter expertise on emergency preparedness and response